Business to business marketing
"Business to Business Marketing" is the reference handbook for years in the French speaking countries. It encompasses the diverse BtoB contexts and combines the most recent academic research to the best business practices.
Hence it is an operational guide to better adapt the marketing techniques and tools to professional targets. Written by experts, Business to Business Marketing provides all the steps of the Marketing Approach in an exhaustive and operational way:
* The "surveys marketing" (market watch, innovation management, segmentation)
* The "strategy marketing" (positioning, marketing plan and strategic matrices)
* The "operational marketing" dealing with the elaboration of the offering (innovative product/service, pricing, sales management),and its valorization (communication, lobbying, networking).
Moreover this book is enhancing the increasing role played by the final user in the BtoB value chain. Beside the direct customer organization, three other target types are to be taken into account:
* The employees of the customer organization - B to B to Employee (BtoBtoE)
* The consumers of the customer organization - B to B to Consumer (BtoBtoC)
* The users of the customer organization (energy, transportation utilities, administration...) - B to Administration to User (BtoAtoU).
In the business context, customers and diverse stakeholders as well might be targeted, especially in project marketing environment, and complex selling processes, both in terms of relational and transactional activities. Additionally, the recent trends in e-communication are developed, including the use of Internet and Social Medias.
Pedagogically oriented, the book is user-friendly, based on numerous examples and business cases, from different sectors and companies (IT, telecom, building industry, aeronautics, catering, car equipment, consultancy, etc.). It presents a lot of visual illustrations. Each chapter encompasses questions and a dedicated business case, delivering an efficient and attractive handbook.
Version numérique disponible sur la plateforme NOTO